BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
6224 Heimos Industrial Park Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63129-6300
Phone: 314/416-7639 | Fax: 314/416-7623 | 85 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western St Louis Inn. Our 100% non smoking Hotel is just minutes from downtown, this St. Louis, Tripadvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence Hotel is perfectly priced and located near everything you experience while in the ST Louis, MO metro area.
The BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn is conveniently located just minutes from St. Louis' best and most exciting attractions. Catch a St. Louis Cardinals® game at the Busch Stadium, visit the world-famous St. Louis Gateway Arch, explore shopping and dining in historic downtown St. Louis, take the whole family to the St. Louis Zoo® and the Mark Twain Boyhood Home and Museum, tour the Anheuser Busch Brewery, or just relax and enjoy the many annual festivals or daily attractions at Forest Park. The choice is yours when you stay at this St. Louis Hotel.
Vatterott College® is also nearby, making this St. Louis Best Western perfect for those visiting students or touring campus.
Just one stay at the BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn, and you'll fall in love with this St. Louis hotel's unbeatable value and comfortable accommodations, each room features cable satellite television, free wireless high-speed Internet access and all the comforts of home. Other premium amenities at this hotel include a complimentary full breakfast, an indoor swimming pool, on-site fitness center and guest laundry. Small pets are welcome, too!
For those staying on business, the BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn also offers full business services, meeting and banquet facilities accommodating up to 100 people, and a close proximity to area businesses like Convergys Corporation, ABM Corporation, 7-Eleven® Division Headquarters, Caduceus Corporation and railroad projects.
Get ready for the best St. Louis hotel stay around with the BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn, consistently rated well among reviewers. Book online and save today at this exceptional Best Western in St. Louis.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Exercise facility 6:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m. water, towels, television
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Late check out till Noon for free, half day rate later than Noon
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center, 24-hours, free, PC and printer available
- Fax services, outgoing faxes free of charge, incoming faxes .10 cents per page.
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Meeting facilities, one meeting room holds 60 classroom, 100 theater style
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western st. louis inn in Saint Louis.
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
Conveniently located, the best western st. louis inn in Saint Louis, Missouri is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.462595 / Latitude: -90.370955
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 55 and Exit Meramec Bottom Road, turn left on Meramec, then turn left on Heimos Industrial. The BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn is on the right.
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Completed in 1937, the Jewel Box is a greenhouse in St. Louis, Missouri’s Forest Park. Also known as the St. Louis Floral Conservatory and the City of St. Louis Floral Display House, the building now acts as a horticultural facility.
The surrounding garden complex draws visitors with its picturesque reflecting pool, which complements the building’s striking Art Deco architecture. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in early 2000, the Jewel Box defies greenhouse convention with its wooden roofs – designed to protect it against the frequent eastern Missouri hailstorms.
Stretching 630 feet into the air, the Gateway Arch is located on the banks of the Mississippi River in downtown St. Louis. The famous structure has come to serve as the iconic image of the eastern Missouri city.
Called “the Gateway to the West,” the Arch is the tallest man-made monument in the United States – serving as the centerpiece of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial. The structure, listed in the National Register of Historic Places, is one of the most-visited tourist attractions in the world with a year average of four million people.
Established in 1857, Harris-Stowe State University is located in St. Louis, Missouri. A member-school of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, the eastern Missouri institution enrolls an average of nearly 1,600 students per year.
The HSSU Hornets don brown and gold as they compete in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics in sports like baseball, basketball, and soccer. The list of notable HSSU alumni includes Bobby Wilks, the first African-American to carry the rank of Captain in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Making its home in St. Louis, the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial is dedicated to preserving an integral part of American history. The eastern Missouri park covers over 90 acres and is home to several notable attractions, including the Old Courthouse, the Museum of Westward Expansion, and the Gateway Arch.
The iconic Gateway Arch, also known as the “Gateway to the West,” features an elevator, taking visitors up over 600 feet to the observation room. Aside from the Arch, the Old Courthouse and Museum of Westward Expansion each feature their own activities – including exhibits, displays, and artifacts dating back to the Civil War and beyond.
Robertsville State Park, located southwest of St Louis, is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. The Meramec River, home to smallmouth bass, crappie and bluegill, provides ample opportunity for those ready to cast a line and watch for the wiggle of the bobble. The boat launches are great for those ready to boat or canoe in the river. Bring your camera to capture the great blue heron and ducks that make their home near the water.
Wear comfortable walking shoes for strolling along the one-mile Spice Bush Trail and keep a lookout for the barred owls and a variety of wildlife. Enjoy a relaxing snack or lunch underneath one of the park picnic shelters for a nice break. While in the St. Louis area, check into one of the several area Best Western hotels for a wonderful night's rest and excellent guest services.
Route 66 State Park is a wonderful 419-acre park, east of Eureka and southwest of St Louis. To begin your historical journey of Route 66, stop by the park Visitor Center, housed in a roadhouse dating back to 1935. The park has four trails that are ideal for walking, bicycling and even horseback riding.
Launch your boat from the park's boat ramp and enjoy an afternoon of boating in the Meramec River and be sure to bring your fishing rod. Whether picnicking or watching the kids play on the playground, being outdoors is a great way to spend the day. Choose one of the local Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations, during your St Louis area travels.
Established in 1818, Saint Louis University is located in St. Louis, Missouri. Under the motto “Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam” or “To the greater glory of God,” the school enrolls a yearly average of nearly 14,000 students.
The Saint Louis Billikens don blue and white as they compete at the NCAA Division I level sports like soccer, baseball, and tennis. The list of notable Saint Louis alumni includes NASA’s Apollo 13 rescue mission leader Gene Kranz.
With the seating capacity for over 19,000 people, Scottrade Center is located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. The eastern Missouri facility is home to the National Hockey League’s St. Louis Blues, and hosts numerous other types of events.
Scottrade Center frequently hosts NCAA events like NCAA Frozen Four Hockey Championships and the NCAA Women’s Final Four Basketball Championships. The arena has also hosted many pivotal WWE matches – the Rock won his first WWE Championship at Scottrade Center in 1998.
Originally constructed for the 1904 World’s Fair, the St. Louis Art Museum is located in Forest Park, in St. Louis. The eastern Missouri attraction boasts over 30,000 works of art – antique and modern – divided into categories like African, Contemporary, Decorative Arts, and Oceanic.
In addition to the world’s largest Max Beckmann collection, the museum also features works by Matisse, Monet, Picasso, and Van Gogh. Guided tours through the museum are available, as are art classes for children, adults, and teachers alike.
Home to over 19,000 animals, the Saint Louis Zoo is located in St. Louis, Missouri’s Forest Park. Considered a leader in animal management, research, conservation, and education, the eastern Missouri zoo is affiliated with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
Visitors to the zoo have a chance to view over 655 animal species. Families with small children will make sure to take in the Charles H. Yalem Children’s Zoo, while guests of all ages ride on the Zooline Railroad, which circles the park and stops at the most popular attractions.
Located just a few miles outside of downtown St. Louis, the Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site preserves the home of President Grant during his military career. The eastern Missouri site houses five historic structures in total, encompassing over nine acres of must-see attractions.
The site is also known as “White Haven,” and was the childhood home to Grant’s wife, Julia Dent. Things to do at the site include watching the 16-minute introductory film, stroll around the nine-acre property, visit the interpretive museum found in the stable, and more.
Established in 1963, the University of Missouri-St. Louis is located in St. Louis, Missouri. Under the motto “Salus Populi,” or “The Welfare of the People,” the eastern Missouri institution enrolls a yearly average of more than 16,800 students.
The UMSL Tritons don red and yellow as they compete at the NCAA Division II level in sports like soccer and basketball. The long list of notable UMSL alumni includes Pulitzer Prize-winning author William Knoedelseder.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 15 mile(s) from Anheuser Busch Brewery
- 15 mile(s) from Forest Park
- 15 mile(s) from St Louis Park
- 16 mile(s) from The Mark Twain Museum
- 15 mile(s) from The Muny Auditorium
- 20 mile(s) from Gateway Arch
- 20 mile(s) from City Museum, children's play museum
- 20 mile(s) from Union Station
- 20 mile(s) from WB Studios
- 20 mile(s) from President Casino
- 20 mile(s) from Ways of Lights, The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows (late November through early January) a breathtaking display of over one million lights to celebrate the holiday season.
- 25 mile(s) from Raging Rivers, 20 acre water park
- 25 mile(s) from Six Flags® St. Louis, amusment and water park
- 3 mile(s) from South County Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 260 mile(s) from Kansas City, Missouri
- 0 mile(s) from Howard RV Supercenter,
- 4 mile(s) from Convergy's Corporation
- 5 mile(s) from Metal Container Corp
- 5 mile(s) from ABM Corporation, grocers wholesale
- 6 mile(s) from 7-Eleven Division, corporate offices
- 8 mile(s) from Cadilceus Corporation
- 5 mile(s) from ITT University
- 8 mile(s) from Vatterott College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Indoor pool
- 15 mile(s) from Magic House, science exploring for preschool age children
- 15 mile(s) from Swing-A-Round Fun Town
- 15 mile(s) from Steinberg Ice Rink
- 17 mile(s) from Fast Lane, Two indoor showrooms with an outdoor display lot displaying muscle cars, classic cars, hot rods, and corvettes, a full service center,& two levels of gift shop
- Across the street from Cracker Barrel, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, home style dining services. Breakfast available all day
- 1 mile(s) from Fraileys Southtown Grill, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, steaks, burgers, pizza, and sandwiches
- 1 mile(s) from Rich and Charlie's, Full Service, steakhouse, Open for: lunch, dinner, steak, chicken, pasta, and salads
- 1 mile(s) from Krieger's Pub and Grill, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, happy hour, family dining, sports bar
- 1 mile(s) from Tucker's Place, Full Service, steakhouse, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from The Pasta House Company, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, pasta, toasted ravioli
- 1 mile(s) from O'Learys Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, steaks, pasta, and appetizers
- 1 mile(s) from Hometown Buffet, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, home style dishes
- 1 mile(s) from Bambino's Italian Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, traditional
- 1 mile(s) from Olive Garden Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Saint Louis. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean