BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn
1200 S Kirkwood Road, Saint Louis, MO 63122-7225
Phone: 314/821-3950 | Fax: 314/984-9798 | 113 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Enjoy the best of St. Louis at this centrally located hotel- close to the Magic House Children's Museum and St. Louis University, 100% non-smoking!
The BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn is a newly renovated hotel situated in one of St. Louis' most popular historic areas, Kirkwood. Guests at this St. Louis hotel will enjoy friendly customer service and comfortable accommodations- all at an affordable rate. This hotel in Missouri is close to the famous St. Louis Arch, Busch Stadium, the St. Louis Zoo and the St. Louis Contemporary Art Museum. Visitors looking for things to do will love spending the day at Six Flags® St. Louis or enjoying favorite local events such as Mardi Gras, the Rib America Festival, the St. Louis International Film Festival, the Old Webster Jazz & Blues Festival or Live on the Levee music festival.
This St. Louis Missouri hotel offers an array of full-service amenities including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and guest laundry. Corporate travelers will appreciate the business center and meeting facilities. This St. Louis accommodation also features a complimentary hot breakfast with fresh Belgian waffles. The onsite restaurant, Chili's, and Van's Tavern cocktail lounge are a great place to grab a delicious meal. The hotel features spaciously-appointed guest rooms, each offering a balcony or patio with sliding glass door, free wireless high-speed Internet and cable satellite television with HBO®. Pets are welcome with restrictions!
For a fun-filled stay in St. Louis stay at the BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper
- Complimentary full breakfast, sll new in 2012.
- Seasonal outdoor pool, heated with toddler wading area
- Restaurant on-site, Chili's Bar & Grill
- Business center, 24-hours
- Express check out
- Porterage/bell services
- Valet service, same day Monday through Friday
- Outdoor pool heated open seasonally Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Complimentary apples at front desk
- Cocktail lounge, Van's Tavern featuring daily happy hour specials
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour Elliptical, recumbant bike and free weights/bench
- Meeting facilities
- Conference services
- Interior corridor
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Late check out 1:00pm
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Sunbathing, outdoor
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western kirkwood inn in Saint Louis.
BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn
Conveniently located, the best western kirkwood inn in Saint Louis, Missouri is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.562175 / Latitude: -90.407355
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 44. Take Exit 277 B (Lindbergh Boulevard). Drive 0.10 miles north to the BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn.
BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Completed in 1937, the Jewel Box is a greenhouse in St. Louis, Missouri’s Forest Park. Also known as the St. Louis Floral Conservatory and the City of St. Louis Floral Display House, the building now acts as a horticultural facility.
The surrounding garden complex draws visitors with its picturesque reflecting pool, which complements the building’s striking Art Deco architecture. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in early 2000, the Jewel Box defies greenhouse convention with its wooden roofs – designed to protect it against the frequent eastern Missouri hailstorms.
Stretching 630 feet into the air, the Gateway Arch is located on the banks of the Mississippi River in downtown St. Louis. The famous structure has come to serve as the iconic image of the eastern Missouri city.
Called “the Gateway to the West,” the Arch is the tallest man-made monument in the United States – serving as the centerpiece of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial. The structure, listed in the National Register of Historic Places, is one of the most-visited tourist attractions in the world with a year average of four million people.
Established in 1857, Harris-Stowe State University is located in St. Louis, Missouri. A member-school of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, the eastern Missouri institution enrolls an average of nearly 1,600 students per year.
The HSSU Hornets don brown and gold as they compete in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics in sports like baseball, basketball, and soccer. The list of notable HSSU alumni includes Bobby Wilks, the first African-American to carry the rank of Captain in the U.S. Coast Guard.
Robertsville State Park, located southwest of St Louis, is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. The Meramec River, home to smallmouth bass, crappie and bluegill, provides ample opportunity for those ready to cast a line and watch for the wiggle of the bobble. The boat launches are great for those ready to boat or canoe in the river. Bring your camera to capture the great blue heron and ducks that make their home near the water.
Wear comfortable walking shoes for strolling along the one-mile Spice Bush Trail and keep a lookout for the barred owls and a variety of wildlife. Enjoy a relaxing snack or lunch underneath one of the park picnic shelters for a nice break. While in the St. Louis area, check into one of the several area Best Western hotels for a wonderful night's rest and excellent guest services.
Route 66 State Park is a wonderful 419-acre park, east of Eureka and southwest of St Louis. To begin your historical journey of Route 66, stop by the park Visitor Center, housed in a roadhouse dating back to 1935. The park has four trails that are ideal for walking, bicycling and even horseback riding.
Launch your boat from the park's boat ramp and enjoy an afternoon of boating in the Meramec River and be sure to bring your fishing rod. Whether picnicking or watching the kids play on the playground, being outdoors is a great way to spend the day. Choose one of the local Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations, during your St Louis area travels.
Established in 1818, Saint Louis University is located in St. Louis, Missouri. Under the motto “Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam” or “To the greater glory of God,” the school enrolls a yearly average of nearly 14,000 students.
The Saint Louis Billikens don blue and white as they compete at the NCAA Division I level sports like soccer, baseball, and tennis. The list of notable Saint Louis alumni includes NASA’s Apollo 13 rescue mission leader Gene Kranz.
With the seating capacity for over 19,000 people, Scottrade Center is located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. The eastern Missouri facility is home to the National Hockey League’s St. Louis Blues, and hosts numerous other types of events.
Scottrade Center frequently hosts NCAA events like NCAA Frozen Four Hockey Championships and the NCAA Women’s Final Four Basketball Championships. The arena has also hosted many pivotal WWE matches – the Rock won his first WWE Championship at Scottrade Center in 1998.
Originally constructed for the 1904 World’s Fair, the St. Louis Art Museum is located in Forest Park, in St. Louis. The eastern Missouri attraction boasts over 30,000 works of art – antique and modern – divided into categories like African, Contemporary, Decorative Arts, and Oceanic.
In addition to the world’s largest Max Beckmann collection, the museum also features works by Matisse, Monet, Picasso, and Van Gogh. Guided tours through the museum are available, as are art classes for children, adults, and teachers alike.
Home to over 19,000 animals, the Saint Louis Zoo is located in St. Louis, Missouri’s Forest Park. Considered a leader in animal management, research, conservation, and education, the eastern Missouri zoo is affiliated with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
Visitors to the zoo have a chance to view over 655 animal species. Families with small children will make sure to take in the Charles H. Yalem Children’s Zoo, while guests of all ages ride on the Zooline Railroad, which circles the park and stops at the most popular attractions.
Established in 1963, the University of Missouri-St. Louis is located in St. Louis, Missouri. Under the motto “Salus Populi,” or “The Welfare of the People,” the eastern Missouri institution enrolls a yearly average of more than 16,800 students.
The UMSL Tritons don red and yellow as they compete at the NCAA Division II level in sports like soccer and basketball. The long list of notable UMSL alumni includes Pulitzer Prize-winning author William Knoedelseder.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Magic House Children's Museum
- 0.50 mile(s) from Doc's Harley Davidson
- 1.00 mile(s) from Powder Valley Nature Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Laumeier Sculpture Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Grant's Farm
- 3.00 mile(s) from Museum of Transportation
- 6.00 mile(s) from St. Louis Children's Aquaruim
- 7.00 mile(s) from Westport Plaza, 42-acre entertainment complex
- 7.00 mile(s) from Ted Drewes Frozen Custard, a St. Louis tradition
- 8.00 mile(s) from Missouri Botanical Garden
- 13.00 mile(s) from St. Louis Contemporary Art Museum
- 14.00 mile(s) from Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour St Loius
- 14.00 mile(s) from Busch Stadium
- 14.00 mile(s) from City Museum
- 14.00 mile(s) from Laclede's Landing
- 14.00 mile(s) from Savvis Center
- 14.00 mile(s) from St. Louis Union Station
- 14.00 mile(s) from The Butterfly House
- 14.00 mile(s) from Six Flags® St. Louis
- 14.00 mile(s) from Scott Trade Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Edward Jones Dome / America's Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Family Arena
- 60.00 mile(s) from Meramec Caverens
- 5.00 mile(s) from Plaza Frontenac Mall, featuring Saks and Neiman Marcus
- 5.00 mile(s) from West County Shoppingtown, featuring Nordstom's
- 8.00 mile(s) from Galleria Mall
- 14.00 mile(s) from Delmar Loop
- 18.00 mile(s) from St. Louis Mills Outlet Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 0.50 mile(s) from Sunset Hills
- 1.50 mile(s) from Crestwood
- 2.00 mile(s) from Glendale
- 3.00 mile(s) from Rock Hill
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fenton
- 3.50 mile(s) from Webster Groves
- 8.00 mile(s) from Affton
- 10.00 mile(s) from Oakville
- 10.00 mile(s) from Maplewood
- 10.00 mile(s) from Brentwood
- 10.00 mile(s) from Arnold
- 13.00 mile(s) from Central West End
- 14.00 mile(s) from Soulard
- 14.00 mile(s) from Dog Town
- 15.00 mile(s) from Clayton
- 15.00 mile(s) from Town and Country
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tower Grove
- 15.00 mile(s) from Creve Coeur
- 15.00 mile(s) from Manchester
- 17.00 mile(s) from Ballwin
- 17.00 mile(s) from Olivette
- 19.00 mile(s) from Chesterfield
- 20.00 mile(s) from St. Charles
- 20.00 mile(s) from Wildwood
- 25.00 mile(s) from O'falon
- 1.00 mile(s) from SBC
- 13.00 mile(s) from Soulard Farmer's Market
- 14.00 mile(s) from Anheuser Busch Brewery
- 30.00 mile(s) from Purina Farms
- 0.50 mile(s) from St. Louis Community College, at Meramec
- 10.00 mile(s)from Washington University
- 12.00 mile(s)from St. Louis University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 14.00 mile(s) from President Casino
- 14.00 mile(s) from Lumier Place
- 15.00 mile(s) from Harrah's St. Louis Casino
- 16.00 mile(s) from Alton Belle Casino
- 16.00 mile(s) from Casino Queen Riverboat
- 18.00 mile(s) from The Ameristar Casino
- Chili's Bar & Grill, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Offers room service.
- Adjacent to O'Charley's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Open 11:00am to 10:00pm daily.
- Adjacent to Chipotle Mexican Restaurant, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Known for mission-style burritos.
- Adjacent to Texas Roadhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Open 4:00pm to 10:00pm weekdays and 11:00am to 10:00pm weekends. Known for steaks and ribs.
- Adjacent to Arby's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fast food roast beef and deli sandwiches.
- Adjacent to Sonic Drive-In, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to White Castle, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours
- Adjacent to Buffalo Wild Wings, full service, American, open for lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
- Across the street from Steak and Rice, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic chinese for dine in or carry out.
- 1.00 mile(s) from First Watch, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, breakfast and brunch, 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Growler's Pub, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Irish pub.
- 1.00 mile(s) from IHOP, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lion's Choice, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Medium rare roast beef sandwiches
- 1.00 mile(s) from Longhorn Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cold Stone Creamery, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Unique ice cream creations, smoothies, shakes, and cakes.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, featuring an all-you-can-eat salad bar.
- 1.50 mile(s) from San Sai Japanese Grill, fast food, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Offering a healthy option for fast food.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Bar Louie, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, unique food creations, bar/lounge when kitchen closes.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Citizen Kane's, full service, Steak House, open for: dinner, fine dining.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Culpeppers, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cafe Provencal, full service, French, open for: dinner, country French cuisine
- 1.75 mile(s) from Dewey's Pizza, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Gourmet pizza.
- 1.75 mile(s) from Highlands Brewing Company, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Micro brewery with many unique beers.
- 1.75 mile(s) from Massa's, full service, Italian, open for: dinner,
BEST WESTERN Kirkwood Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Saint Louis. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Bullets in the Bathtub (A Comedy-Mystery Dinner Theater)
Watch and enjoy an evening of laughs, mystery, and good food at the Lemp Mansion Restaurant and Inn in St. Louis. The show starts at 7:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Be filled with music when this Broadway show comes to the Fox Theater in St. Louis. Show times vary.
St. Louis Bluesweek Festival
Come on down to the Chesterfield Amphitheater and immerse yourself in the music and food of old St. Louis. The good times begin at 11 a.m.
Saint Louis Storytelling Festival
A great multi-cultural event for the whole family at the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial. Each day the stories begin at 10:00 a.m.
45th Annual Lafayette Square Spring House and Garden Tour
Roam through the Lafayette Square Neighborhood of St. Louis and be transported into the 1800's as you pass through historic homes and gardens. Tour books and maps handed out at 10 a.m.
Seussical The Musical
Join the Cat in the Hat and other Dr.Seuss characters under the stars at The Muny in Forest Park. Curtain is at 8:15 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean